There’s no excuse to not enjoy summer’s bounty in autumn or winter, especially with modern canned food options. I made a delicious crumble using things I had on-hand in my cupboard and it’s even dairy-free and vegan. You can cut out the sugar if you don’t like sweets and just enjoy the natural fruit flavors.
Vegan Peach & Apricot Crumble
- 1 cup quick cook Irish oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cans of peaches
- 2 cans of apricots
1. Blend the dry ingredients together. Set aside in a cool, dry container until ready to use.
2. Cut the peaches and apricots into smaller chunks and mix together. Transfer to a baking dish then sprinkle crumble topping over it.
3. Bake at 350F or 175C (with convection fan) for 30 minutes.