This is my Holy Grail of beauty products and what keeps me looking about five to eight years younger than my chronological age:
• I cherish my Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Night Crème – 2.0 oz. (available from Amazon.co.uk) which I apply around my eyes and on my neck in the morning.
• I use L’Oreal Paris Solar Expertise Active Anti-Wrinkle & Brown Spot Matte Fluid Protection 20 SPF Medium 50ml with SPF for my face because it smells nice and it doesn’t leave my skin pasty white.
• I rarely wear make-up, but when I do I opt for a little Clinique concealer, available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. Waterproof mascara if I’ll be photographed in professional or florescent lighting.
• I battle dry/fluffy hair with a Boots Ingredients Honey & Jojoba intensive hair mask that comes in a jar and the corresponding spray for when it’s really unruly.
• Mary Kay’s Timewise is a nice facial microscrub which I use once a month or the night before I am having my photograph taken.
• At night I use Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty anti-aging night cream. Cindy Crawford gave me a scholarship in college (through Little Star), so I’m thrilled she has helped keep me look almost as young as I did then.