The giveaway is to celebrate their 12 Days of Cutemas and spread the word to order your Christmas gifts from zulily.co.uk before December 7th for Christmas delivery. Then you can sit back with a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits, put your feet up and know you don’t have to face the toy store or shopping mall for last-minute gifts! All that while preserving your reputation as do-it-all-superhero.
What is Zulily? It is an online destination that sells baby and children’s clothing, toys, games, maternity essentials and things for Mom. The inventory is direct from manufacturers so there are significant discounts and an ever-changing selection. It’s never the same store twice. Fresh, fun stock geared toward children, families and parents. Zulily’s aim is to “bring a fresh, fun and fantastic range of products to the site daily. Representing brands truthfully with a sprinkle of cuteness, the passion for great products at great prices.” But it comes down to the fact that the clothes on zulily.co.uk are not being worn by every other kid in town and the toys are classic and well-built. Plus there are the good prices to keep me coming back and no standing in long queues with a child tugging at your arm or trying to eat something you don’t recognize. Yes, we’ve all been there! To entice you to check out Zulily, they’re offering a £25 voucher to one of my readers. All the giveaway details are below this adorable image (anyone else trying to pinch this cutie’s cheeks through your computer screen?).
- PRIZE: £25 voucher for zulily.co.uk
- TO ENTER: Confirm each entry with the Rafflecopter widget below.
• Visit zulily.co.uk (free membership required to access site) then comment on this blog post with your answer to this question
Which item or brand is your favorite today on zulily.co.uk?
• Tweet about Zulily’s 12 Days of Cutemas
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, December 5th at 11:59pm GMT
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE REGION: This voucher giveaway is open to the UK & Republic of Ireland and member states of the European Union (anyone outside this region is eligible to win, although the gift voucher is only valid on zulily.co.uk and useable for purchases in their delivery area). Full Ts&Cs for use of the zulily site and use of zulily vouchers here.
- OTHER STUFF: Two entries per person is permitted for the duration of the giveaway. Each entry must be confirmed in the Rafflecopter widget below to be official. If you are awarded zulily vouchers as a prize, you will need to sign up to a zulily.co.uk account (if you don’t already have one), to use your voucher. The vouchers will be allotted in Pounds Sterling. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter and announced on December 6th as an update to this post.
Disclosure: In accordance with the FTC guidelines for bloggers, I disclose that when a winner is chosen, I will also receive £25 store credit from Zulily.co.uk to spend on whatever I want but that was in no way payment or compensation for this blog post. The words written are completely my own and true to my opinions and beliefs.